Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ikea ~ The Return of the Frosta

I don't know about you, but I missed the Ikea Frosta stool the first time around.
 

 
 
I recently (probably a year ago now, because time flies like a mother these days) started crushing on this great little stool and could not figure out why I couldn't buy one.  Not available in the US.  Why?  It's always been available in the UK and all over Europe, but not here.  Not fair. 
 
 
Recently I've read in several places that it's coming back on February 1, 2014 as part of Ikea's new spring collection, Brakig.  This is pretty exciting. 
So many possibilities.
 

 
 
Part of the collection includes this desk with copper legs and wood top.
 
 
 
 
And pastel pink modern open shelves.
 
 
Ikea just gets it.
 
 
 
 
Hope you're having a great week.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
#returnofthefrosta
 
~ Karen ~



7 comments:

  1. Simple but beautiful style...I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Ikea. So much good stuff coming from them! I wish you luck and minimal crowds when you go collect your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty darn cute. I have a place or two where I could use one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, Ikea. I've tortured my husband many a times with weekend visits there, bumping shoulders and elbows with thousands of other Angelenos for hours. But their prices and style sure make the crowds and chaos palatable. And ya gotta love their cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info - such a great portable "cuppa" table. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete